Okay, here’s what I got out of all these interviews and publicity stuff from the last couple of days.
No particular order…just thoughts.
1. It was obvious to me, Jen and Lana where coached as to what they could and could not say. I could see their discomfort at questions about love interests and the way the show was handling them.
2. Lana, Jen, and Josh showed a lot of I enthusiasm in talking about the show in General…Colin not so sure- I think just more reserved in general.
3. The GMA appearance was a huge waste of time, except for the trailer…and the behind the scenes footage. You could tell Robin( the interviewer) had no clue about the show.
4. The View was much better. The panel actually watched OUAT and I could tell they were fans.
5. Nothing in the radio, ad, twitter, interviews or comments make me change my opinion…SQ is endgame.